Tuesday, February 22, 2011

AcousticEnergy Nitely & ItFactor Resident-Like Father, Like Son


(AE on left & IT on right)
ItFactor Resident recently broke into the SL music scene and it should come as no surprise to us, as his real/first life father, AcousticEnergy Nitely, has been performing around the grid for quite some time now. AcousticEnergy Nitely has been wooing the women (and men too for that matter) with his smooth voice and adorable personality for longer than I've been in SL, but his 19 year old son, ItFactor has recently been joining him onstage and then on his own, for some fun entertainment for all of us to enjoy. I caught them at the beautiful Sweet Whisper, Magnolia Designs sim, (owned by Jessica Gabardini and Isabelle Brucato) and thought about switching on my Fraps to record a little just about the time IT was finishing, but I did happen to catch a little snip of a song and gained permissions to post from all associated parties later. I'm glad I did, as now I can show all my blog friends how cute the father son duo is. AE and IT are managed by SpiritFire Entertainment/Sher Salmson, a wonderful company managing many high profile SL musicians including ACOUSTICENERGY NITELY, BLUERON CLYBURN, CHRISTOPHER135 QUAN,DIGBY SMALLS,GABRYEL NYOKI, ITFACTOR, LIGHTHOUSE MIXMASTER,LOUIS VOLARE,& ZERBIE MAGIC. In the past I made a little video of Gab here: http://karasecondlife.blogspot.com/2010/06/gabryel-nyoki.html GabHereDirect. He's since improved his sound and he suggested I remake this video with a new soundtrack, but I have to say I love how he sounds in this. Check them all out some time. CONTACT SHER SALMSON for bookings: shersalmson@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment