Thursday, April 7, 2011

Stark County Custom Cycles

bike
My new bike : ) SCULPTS: LAKHOTA BIKES AND RODS, SIN CITY CUSTOMS, D&M CHOPPER PARTS, HLCC.
Contact Merlin Leominster at Stark County Customs Steelhorse (direct link here: SCCCHere.)for some cool bikes,customs, etc. We received these fantastic bikes yesterday. After I adjusted the size to fit me I tried it out on the track today and found it to have many impressive features. This one has the BOSL Browns team logo and colors. If you follow my blog you know I write for the BOSL magazine (direct link here: BOSLHere.)monthly in the events section and I also cheer for the BOSL Browns football team.... Yay, Go Browns! As a reminder, we have a game this Saturday so get your tickets now at the marketplace (direct link here: SFLTicketsHere.)

No comments:

Post a Comment