Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fairy Forest and Elven Forest, Blossom-Two Great Fantasy Explores


Today I visited Blossom which is part of Elven Forest and met Wistful who told me of a new sim, Fairy Forest, so I visited there as well. I guess it was a bit of a fantasy night for me since I went from elf to fairy. Blossom is one of my old favorites and it's updated regularly to keep it even more exciting. It has been around a long time and I'm sure all good explorers know of it but is worth mentioning for new avatars. It's a GREAT sim to explore. Visit Blossom here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Blossom/183/218/38 or direct link here: BlossomHere.

(me elf)
Wistful Mactavish
(Wistful)

Next I visited the relatively new sim, Fairy Forest, as a fairy and found it to have many interesting sites. There are a lot of pose place, an underwater mermaid area, Dancing and cuddles all around, a mini gallery that is interactive, a creepy giant cat cave, beautiful stray lights, moonbeams and sparkles in various places, a piano to play and a sky dancer area above that, a tree in the sky with poses and much more. This could be a dream date, photographers delight or fairy's playground. Check it out some time. Visit here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Fairy%20Forest/130/198/23 or direct link here: FairyForestHere.
Fairy Forest
Fairy Forest





1 comment:

  1. If you want the most wonderful kids party entertainment your little darlings will remember for the rest of their lives, look no further than Entertainment Emporium.

    superhero party

    ReplyDelete