Tuesday, March 12, 2013

7 Facts About Me..me

Well known SL blogger Strawberry Singh, who is oh so helpful with her SL tips, interesting blog posts, and who makes amazing photos, started a SL meme: "The 7 SL Facts Meme".  For more details check it and her great blog out here: http://strawberrysingh.com/2013/03/11/my-seven-sl-facts-meme/

The gist of it is to list 7 not-so-well-known facts about yourself, blog or Flickr them and then the info. gets around.  A meme is an idea, behavior or style that spreads from person to person within a culture.  Spreading here:

My SL Fact #1:
I'm a major perma-noob.  My good friends know this of me and it becomes painfully clear quickly if around me at all.  Although I've been in SL around 4 years, I am usually still the first one to fall down stairs, run into a wall or the ocean, forget a shoe, etc.

My SL Fact #2:
My SL pet peeves include bad avatar toes, difficult fingernails and eyelashes. (among other things I can't control such as viewer issues)

My SL Fact #3:
I'm very lazy in SL. I do a lot but am lazy about it, so don't be surprised to see typos everywhere. And I won't even mention anything about my completely unorganized "abyss".

My SL Fact #4:
I've only really ever had 2 SL crushes in all my time in. But my contact list is closing in on 600 and I do have many good friends of all types.

My SL Fact #5:
I sometimes explore with an alt in order to get uninterrupted time or remain anonymous for various reasons.  OK, whatever, tons of people do.  How do you think I ever have time to blog?

My SL Fact #6:
I'm a pose ball junkie.  I've heard most people start to ignore pose balls after they've been in SL for a while, but the pose balls and animations scream out to me .... "Come Kara, try me".  

My SL Fact #7:
I run.   Nuff said.  My peeps know this.

Ok,these are not so interesting and most people know this stuff about me if they know me at all.  If I think of something more interesting I'll change them out, but in the mean time spread the game. 


2 comments:

  1. OMG I too am such a poseball junkie. If there is a place that I can sit, I will sit on it! It could be a tree, or a mushroom or sex plant or WHATEVER! LOL It's like calling out to me to come and sit and I just feel compelled to. LOL I dunno what it is but it was lots of fun reading about you. Thank you for participating! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and for the fun meme!

    ReplyDelete