Sunday, June 16, 2013

007 at The Mercury Room


007 a video by Kara Trapdoor on Flickr.

Visit here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Catalina%20Cove/128/128/19

Tonight there was a fun James Bond event at The Mercury Room.  Soni and Bel were all decked out in James Bond attire and tp'd myself and my buddy, Lowe Runo in to check it out.  The place was looking great with a helicopter up front, briefcases with guns being  passed around, shark swimming around under the dance floor, and there was some great Bondish attire all around.  The music was from the many movies and we all had a fun time.  I made a little video of Mr. Runo and myself dancing... be sure to watch the whole thing and keep your eyes on my bu..... err... his hands.

James bond collage.jpg by Kara 2

No comments:

Post a Comment