Saturday, June 29, 2013

It's Official, The SL Lingerie Bowl is Sold Out! But Watch the Stream



June 29th 6pm SLT
It's official, the SL Lingerie Bowl is sold out!  Probably the first sold out game all season? Figures.  Nah, really I don't know about that.  But I do know this game is sold out, so, you can't get tickets any more.  But if you want, here is the stream so you can follow along in live stream: http://www.livestream.com/virtualironmanfootball

So, how do I know all about this? My good friend Kathy Nikolaidis is playing in the game Saturday the 29th at 6pm SLT, and after practice she showed me her "lingerie Uniform" to show me how respectable it was going to be.  Yeah yeah, I'll come in my skivvies too. You know I'm coming with a fully loaded camera.  I snapped a sneaky snap of her for a sneak peek here:
Kathy Lingerie Bowl by Kara 2

No comments:

Post a Comment